This Website is offered and available to users who are 16 years of age or older. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you are at least 16 years of age or older. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Website.
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users, in our sole discretion without notice to you.
You are responsible for both:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
The Website and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) are owned by the Company, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, or transmit any of the material on our Website, except as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile, or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- Use any logos, illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
If you wish to make any use of material on the Website other than that set out in this section, please address your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Company name, the Company logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, a Company customer, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company, the Website, or users of the Website, or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any device, software, code, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack, distributed denial-of-service or other form of attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
This Website may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators, and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, if any, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Do not send confidential information to us until you receive our written authorization to send confidential information to us. Any information sent to Gibraltar Industries, Inc. via electronic mail or through this Website is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis.
If you are given access to confidential information of the Company (“Confidential Information”) through the Website or links from the Website, which is at the Company’s sole discretion. You may not disclose Confidential Information to any third party without the written consent of the Company. You must protect the Confidential Information with at least the same degree of care that is accorded to your confidential information, but in no event less than reasonable care. Confidential Information includes, but is not limited to, all nonpublic information regarding the Company, its intellectual property or its customers, products, quantity and prices of products purchased, design and development data, engineering details, drawings, sales and marketing plans, unannounced products, any information marked as “confidential” or “proprietary” or similarly marked, or any information that, if disclosed, might be competitively detrimental to the Company. You may have entered into separate nondisclosure agreements with the Company governing specific disclosures. To the extent the terms governing a specific disclosure are more restrictive than the terms in this paragraph, the more restrictive terms will control for the specific disclosure.
We may update the content on this Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material and make no representation or warranty regarding the completeness or accuracy of the information.
If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties (including our affiliates), these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them, all of which you do hereby waive, disclaim and surrender. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
The owner of the Website is based in the State of New York in the United States. We provide this Website for use only by persons located in the United States and Canada. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States and Canada. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the United States and Canada, you do so on your own initiative, and we are not responsible for compliance with local laws in your area.
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures, technology, and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus and anti-intrusion protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. To The Fullest Extent Provided By Law, We Will Not Be Liable For Any Loss Or Damage Caused By A Denial Of Service Attack, A Distributed Denial-of-service Attack, Viruses, Or Other Technologically Harmful Material That May Infect Or Damage Your Computer Equipment, Computer Programs, Data, Or Other Proprietary Material Due To Your Use Of The Website Or Any Information Or Items Obtained Through The Website Or To Your Downloading Of Any Material Posted On It, Or On Any Website Linked To It.
Your Use Of The Website, Its Content, And Any Information Or Items Obtained Through The Website Is At Your Own Risk. The Website, Its Content, And Any Information Or Items Obtained Through The Website Are Provided On An “as Is” And “as Available” Basis, Without Any Warranties Of Any Kind, Either Express Or Implied. Neither The Company Nor Any Person Associated With The Company Makes Any Warranty Or Representation With Respect To The Completeness, Security, Reliability, Quality, Accuracy, Or Availability Of The Website. Without Limiting The Foregoing, Neither The Company Nor Anyone Associated With The Company Represents Or Warrants That The Website, Its Content, Or Any Information Or Items Obtained Through The Website Will Be Accurate, Reliable, Error-free, Or Uninterrupted, That Defects Will Be Corrected, That Our Site Or The Server That Makes It Available Are Free Of Viruses Or Other Harmful Components, Or That The Website Or Any Information Or Items Obtained Through The Website Will Otherwise Meet Your Needs Or Expectations.
To The Fullest Extent Provided By Law, The Company Hereby Disclaims All Warranties Of Any Kind, Whether Express Or Implied, Statutory, Or Otherwise, Including But Not Limited To Any Warranties Of Merchantability, Non-infringement, And Fitness For Particular Purpose.
The Foregoing Does Not Affect Any Warranties That Cannot Be Excluded Or Limited Under Applicable Law.
To The Fullest Extent Provided By Law, In No Event Will The Company, Its Affiliates, Or Their Licensors, Service Providers, Attorneys, Employees, Agents, Officers, Or Directors Be Liable For Damages Of Any Kind, Under Any Legal Theory, Arising Out Of Or In Connection With Your Use, Or Inability To Use, The Website, Any Websites Linked To It, Any Content On The Website Or Such Other Websites, Including Any Direct, Indirect, Special, Incidental, Consequential, Or Punitive Damages, Including But Not Limited To, Personal Injury, Pain And Suffering, Emotional Distress, Loss Of Revenue, Loss Of Profits, Loss Of Business Or Anticipated Savings, Loss Of Use, Loss Of Goodwill, Loss Of Data, And Whether Caused By Tort (including Negligence), Breach Of Contract, Or Otherwise, Even If Foreseeable.
The Foregoing Does Not Affect Any Liability That Cannot Be Excluded Or Limited Under Applicable Law.
This Website is operated by Gibraltar Industries, Inc., 3556 Lake Shore Road, PO Box 2028, Buffalo, NY 14219-0228.
All notices of copyright infringement claims and all other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to: email@example.com.